OCWA to Sponsor Technology Showcase Sessions at World Water-Tech North America - Nov. 12-14
OCWA is delighted to partner with the World Water-Tech North America Summit in presenting the Technology Showcase sessions during the two-day event.
In each of the two showcases, companies will present a 7-minute pitch for their technology and business model, and then face questioning by a panel of 'Dragons'.
The showcases will include the following companies:
- Bundeep Singh Rangar, Chairman & CEO, NANOSTRUCK, Canada
- Andressa Lacerda, Chief Operational Officer, NOBLE PURIFICATION, Canada
- Angella A. Hughes, President & CEO, XOGEN, Canada
- Kok Eng Liaw, Chief Executive Officer, ZWEEC, Singapore
- Eytan Levy, CEO, EMEFCY, Israel
- Drew Evans, Vice President of Operations, REAL TECH, Canada
- George Lampropoulos, President & CEO, AUG SIGNALS, Canada
- Ahmed Badruddin, CEO, WATRHUB, Canada
If you're looking to invest in / collaborate with or trial innovative new technologies, then join us to meet dozens of potential new partners at the summit!
OCWA has a limited number of passes at a 20% discount on the summit fee, so register today using Discount Code OCWA2014 to secure your spot.
Courtesy of WaterTAP (key partner in the event), we are also offering discounts to our friends from the non-profit and public sectors:
- Delegates from non-profit organizations will save $895 on registration fees by using code NGO50
- Delegates from government organizations will save $895 on registration fees by using code GOV50
Looking forward to seeing you there!